WE DO NOT SELL YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
We never sell, rent, or trade your personal information with third parties outside of KSGB, nor do we share your personal information with third parties, except as described in this Policy.
THE TYPES OF PERSONAL INFORMATION WE COLLECT
We collect the following types of personal information from and about you.
For example, we may collect your name, address, email, telephone number (including your mobile phone number), a unique personal identifier, or an online identifier (like a username).
For example, we may collect your age, gender, and zip code.
- Payment and credit Information
For example, we may collect your credit card number, billing address or ZIP code, bank account numbers, or other financial information.
For example, when you leave a review for one of our products or post to any other public area of our websites.
For example, when you contact us through the website or email, submit information to create or update an account, place an order, or make a purchase.
- Information from social media
We may collect information you post or data from your social media profile when you post on our social media pages.
For example, we may collect the type, IP address, operating systems, unique identifiers, and location of devices you use to access our websites.
For example, we may collect information about products you purchase, obtain or consider and other purchasing or consuming histories or behavior.
- Internet or other online activity Information
For example, we may collect information related to your browsing history, search history, and other interactions with our websites or advertisements including the websites you visited before and after our site, and details about the web browser you are using.
HOW WE COLLECT YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
We may collect your personal information in several ways, including:
1. COLLECTING PERSONAL INFORMATION DIRECTLY FROM YOU
When you perform actions on our websites, correspond with us via email or telephone, or interact with us in other ways, we may collect personal information from you related to or necessary to conduct those activities. For example, when you:
- Make a purchase, return, or exchange
- Apply for credit as a method of payment
- Create a personalized account
- Track an order online
- Sign up to receive emails or text messages (including offers and sales alerts) from us
- Sign up for loyalty, rewards, or similar programs
- Participate in promotional sweepstakes, contests, surveys, or other activities
- Use our product reviews or related website services and features
- Submit a customer service request
- Fill out the Contact Us form on our website
- Interact with KSBG’s social media pages
- Visit our websites
- Click on links or advertisements on our websites
Click on links in emails or other messages we send you
2. COLLECTING PERSONAL INFORMATION FROM OUR WEBSITES AND ADVERTISING
We employ standard tools on our website to better understand how it’s used, how it’s performing, and for our own marketing purposes. These tools include common web-based tracking technologies, for example:
A small image embedded in a web page, known as a web beacon or tracking pixel, that allows tracking of access to specific web resources associated with our products, websites, or advertising.
A cookie, or small text file that can be stored by a web browser (on any type of device), that enables tracking of browsers used to access our websites or advertising.
3. RECEIVING PERSONAL INFORMATION FROM THIRD PARTIES
We receive data from third parties providing us with advertising, sales, customer relationship management, digital media, and other services. This data may be combined with, enriched by, or include additional data from relevant third-party services, including:
- Social media platforms
- Business partners and co-sponsors for our promotions
- Advertising networks or service providers
- Providers that supplement the personal information we already collected
HOW WE USE YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
We may use your personal information for several reasons, including to facilitate:
1. YOUR ONLINE SHOPPING WITH US
We use your personal information to when you shop with us on our websites, for example to:
- Manage your purchases online at KSGB
- Process your orders and returns
- Notify you of the status of your transactions
- Notify you of problems with the delivery of your items
- Manage payments and perform credit checks
Handle complaints and warranty matters for products
2. PROVIDING AND MAINTAINING YOUR KSBG ACCOUNT
We use your personal information to when creating, using, and maintaining a KSGB account, for example to:
- Create and manage your personal account
- Provide you with your order history and details
- Enable you to manage your account settings (including marketing preferences)
- Provide you ways to maintain and update your personal information, including your contact details and payment information
- Enable you to save items in your shopping cart and offer you size recommendations
Enable you to rate and review the products you have purchased from us
3. GIVING YOU PERSONALIZED AND RELEVANT EXPERIENCES
We use your navigation and browsing activity on our website, your shopping history and product reviews, as well as the data you submitted to us through your KSBG account to provide you with relevant information, recommend products, send you reminders of products left in your shopping cart, and send you personalized offers.
4. PROVIDING YOU WITH CUSTOMER SERVICE
We use your personal data to manage your questions, handle complaints and warranty matters for our products, and to provide technical support matters through email, our Contact Us form, telephone, and social media.
We may also contact you if there are problems with your orders.
5. MARKETING DIRECTLY TO YOU
We use your personal data to send you marketing offers and surveys through emails and text messages and to optimize your experience of KSGB.
We may combine your personal information with other data that we obtain from third parties, to enrich our understanding of your preferences and interests in relation to our products, so that we can send you more personalized marketing materials or to prepare more effective marketing campaigns.
6. OTHER BUSINESS AND COMMERCIAL OPERATIONS
We may use your personal information for other business and commercial purposes, including:
- Improving our products and websites
- Protecting our rights, protecting your rights or safety, or the safety of others
- Investigating fraud, misuse of our services, or other crimes; or to comply with legitimate law enforcement requests
- As otherwise permitted or required by law
As we may otherwise notify you
HOW WE SHARE YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
We may share your personal information in several ways, including:
For example, we may share your information within KSGB.
For example, we may display product reviews or other information you post to any public area of our websites.
- With our service providers
For example, we may share your personal information with shipping and payment processors, companies that provide advertising and marketing services for us, send emails on our behalf, and with other third parties who perform services on our behalf.
- With our business partners
For example, we may share your personal information with third parties that provide financial products and services related to our business, including credit accounts, or a third party that co-sponsors a contest or promotion.
- With any successors to all or part of our business
For example, we may share your personal information as needed if we merge with, acquire, or are acquired by another business; if we sell our assets; or if we execute a corporate reorganization or other change of control.
- To comply with the law or to protect you or to protect ourselves
For example, we may share your personal information when responding to a valid court order or subpoena, governmental or regulatory requests, or as otherwise required by law; when we are investigating or working with law enforcement to investigate potential fraud or other crimes; to facilitate security monitoring, incident response, business continuity, and disaster response processes.
- For other reasons we may describe to you
OUR USE OF ANONYMIZED, STATISTICAL, AND AGGREGATED INFORMATION
We use anonymized statistical and aggregated data as part of our operations, websites, and advertising. This data is derived from the personal information we collect, receive from third parties, and gather from other places.
Our use of this statistical and aggregated data does not affect your privacy because there is no reasonable way to determine which of that aggregated information can be associated with you.
Additionally, we use this data for our own internal processes to improve, monitor, and measure the performance of our websites and products.
CALIFORNIA CONSUMER PRIVACY
If you are a California resident, California Civil Code section 1798.100 through 1798.125, part of the California Privacy Right Act (“CPRA”), outlines specific rights you have related to your personal data.
For reference, your California consumer privacy rights include:
The right to know:
- The categories of personal data collected about you
- The categories of sources your personal data are collected from
- The categories of third parties your personal data is shared with
- The business reasons personal data is collected
- The specific personal data collected about you
- You have the right to request the deletion of your personal data
- You have the right to know if your personal data is sold or disclosed for business reasons
- You have the right to opt-out of the sale of your personal data
- You have the right not to be discriminated against for exercising your consumer data privacy rights
To submit a request to exercise your rights under CPRA, please see the Contact Us section, below.
PERSONAL INFORMATION FOR CHILDREN UNDER 16
If you are under 16 years old, please get the consent of your parent or legal guardian before you give us any personal information about yourself. Your parents or guardian can send us their consent by email, although we may follow up by phone or other means in some circumstances. They will need to give us their name, email address, street address, telephone number, and any other identifying information that we may request. We need this information to verify that they have provided the necessary consent.
Your parent or guardian should reach us using the form at https://kswiss.com/pages/contact-us or contact us by using the email address: email@example.com. You can also contact us by phone at (888) 344-5040 or (855) 201-7134.
IF YOU ARE UNDER 16 YEARS OLD, DO NOT CONTACT US UNTIL AFTER YOUR PARENT OR GUARDIAN HAS SENT US AN EMAIL CONSENTING TO YOUR CONTACT.
We do not intentionally collect personal data about children under the age of 16. If we become aware that we have inadvertently collected personal information about children under the age of 16, we will take steps to delete the information as soon as possible, except where we are required by applicable law to keep it.
When we know a child is above the age of 16, but considered a minor under applicable law, we will obtain parental/guardian consent prior to using that child's personal information.
HOW WE PROTECT YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
Protecting the confidentiality, integrity, and availability of your personal information is important to us. We have implemented industry standard security technologies including firewalls, intrusion detection and prevention systems, anti-malware protections, multifactor authentication, and monitoring systems to ensure our networks, systems, and data are secure.
Additionally, we employ strong physical, technical, and procedural safeguards to keep your personal information safe, including:
- Controlling access to your personal information
We follow a “least privilege” information access model, which means all access must be authorized and limited to the minimum needed for an individual’s role at KSGB.
- Monitoring access to your personal information
- Protecting your personal information at rest
All the sensitive information we store is housed within secure facilities and data centers protected by 24x7 access controls, video monitoring, locked storage locations for physical media, strong data encryption, and other techniques appropriate to the sensitivity of that data.
- Protecting your data in transit
Communications between your computer and our websites are protected using strong encryption techniques; for example, we use Transport Layer Security (TLS) 1.2 security protocol and only use certificates from trusted Certification Authorities.
We regularly review and test our security controls to find, correct, and prevent weaknesses. Our safeguards are also assessed each year for alignment and compliance with industry best practices and data security requirements like those outlined in the Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard (PCI DSS).
WHAT HAPPENS IN CASE OF A DATA BREACH?
We will notify you promptly in the event of any breach of your personal data which might expose you to serious risk.
Please check this page periodically to ensure you are fully informed about our current privacy practices.