K-Swiss is the first brand to introduce a court shoe specifically designed for Pickleball, one of the fastest growing sports in the United States. The Express Light Pickleball was created to give players a comfortable, lightweight, breathable shoe that supports on-court movement and performance needed for the sport. It is an all-around shoe, perfect for the new or frequent player. Included on the shoe is a K-Swiss Pickleball logo and customized Pickleball sockliner. Ideal for hard court or clay court playing surfaces.
- K-EVA: Special formula EVA to provide maximized cushioning and enhance durability of the midsole.
- ORTHOLITE: Sock liner providing moisture–management with anti–microbial properties to keep feet cool and minimize the effects of perspiration.
- EVA: Cushioning and support under the sock liner.
- HEEL GRIP LINING: Made of interlocking fibers that grip the sock to minimize heel slippage
- 180 PSC PLANTAR: A 180 degree thermal plastic Plantar Support Chassis that enhances mid-foot stability.
- AÖSTA 7.0 RUBBER COMPOUND: High–density outsole provides durability from heel–to–toe
- DRAGGUARD: Located on the outsole in the high wear areas of the toe and heel offering increased abrasion–resistance
- DURAWRAP: Located on the upper of the shoe, provides an extra line of defense against excessive toe–dragging
KSwiss.com will ship all orders Monday-Friday. Due to Covid-19 all orders received by 11:00AM EST will ship within 48 hours, Monday through Friday. Orders placed after 11:00AM EST will ship the following business day.
Note that all orders placed after 11:00AM ET on Fridays, Saturday or Sunday will not ship until the Next Business Day.
We hope you love your K-Swiss product, but if you’re not completely satisfied, you can return merchandise within 60 days of purchase.
All products marked as "Final Sale" cannot be returned. Products marked as "Final Sale" are also non-refundable and not eligible for exchange.