HEAL THE BAYSize Guide
THE HEAL THE BAY SHOE IS AVAILABLE FOR PRE-ORDER. WE WILL INFORM YOU WHEN THE SHOES WILL BEGIN SHIPPING.
K-Swiss proudly partners with Los Angeles ocean and watershed protection group Heal The Bay for a limited edition and specially designed Classic VN. For this one of a kind collaboration, the iconic K-Swiss low top gets a fresh seasonal makeover comprised of recycled and eco-friendly materials. As the brand’s most recognizable silhouette, the HTB Classic VN boasts a robust leather upper made from leather with a carbon footprint 50% less than the industry standard. A special HTB themed wave adorns the side for a pop of color and nod to the organization’s calling to protect our coastal waters. Signature K-Swiss arrives courtesy of 5-stripes and silver metal d-ring lace loops with laces made from recycled plastic. Set atop a Bloom EVA midsole and rubber outsole made from recycled rubber, the Classic VN also has an Eco Ortholite insole made from castor beans for a reduced carbon footprint while providing premium comfort and traction. The insoles are decorated with photo-real imagery of ocean plastics and a clean sea alluding to Heal The Bay’s work to conserve. The Heal The Bay Classic VN arrives with shore themed HTB artwork.
• Leather upper made with a reduced carbon footprint for iconic K-Swiss style with less environmental impact
• Laces and interior lining made from 100% recycled bottles for eco-friendly comfort
• Bloom EVA midsole for impact protection and comfort in everyday wear
• Eco Ortholite insole made from castor beans for premium interior padding from sustainable materials
• Recycled rubber outsole for durable traction
KSwiss.com will ship all orders Monday-Friday. All orders received by 11:00AM EST will ship the Same Business Day, Mon-Fri. Orders placed after 11:00AM EST will ship the following business day. Note that all orders placed after 11:00AM ET on Fridays, Saturday or Sunday will not ship until the Next Business Day.